We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Throwback Thursday - Of Beltane Past ...


Our group of friends celebrating with us on Beltane back in 2002 (me, Naomi, & Rhiannon) ... 👪

The symbolic "Great Rite" - the sacred marriage/uniting of the Goddess and God ...

A little snapshot of my sister Aurora Skye and I from 2004 ... 💗

An old pic of my sweetest beloved Mr. Midnight taken years back on Beltane. He was helping me decorate the house "festively" ... 💚
A fantastic performance of one of my favorite romantic rock songs of all time, "Thank You" recorded live on May Eve - 2017. And THANK YOU Jimmy Sakurai for keeping the music alive! ... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That Greenman is awesome. So is the Greenkitty, Mr. Midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all these photos!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete