We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, August 20, 2021

Fun Friday


Happy Friday - although my "Friday" is not until tomorrow since we are forced to work again this weekend. At any rate, I had a couple of little highlights from this week. One of my awesomely sweet co-workers named Rosa who makes her own jewelry presented me with this beautiful handmade bracelet - LOVE IT!! ...

And, I received another Recogneyes WOW Chip this week from our internal work audit. The chips are worth $5.00 each and I earned 6 of them so I ordered this turquoise necklace off of the company website catalog. I was told it should arrive in about 4-6 weeks or so ...

And finally, here is Bill's song pic of the week ... Have a nice weekend all!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the WOW chip. Both pieces of jewelry are beautiful. Wear them in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both pieces of jewellery look very nice, enjoy wearing them.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are so beautiful! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete