We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, March 27, 2022

A weekend off

Greetings, friends! This weekend has been the first "free" weekend that I have had in a very long time! So, I made the best of it. Yesterday, I ran all of my essential errands and then spent the remainder of the day cleaning the house. Today, my sister Aurora Skye and I chose to spend some well-needed quality time out and about. We decided to have lunch at a very nice place called, "Ganly's Pub" located down the road from my house, then frequented our usual places. Two of them were "The Mint Leaf" and "Soul-Centered Wellness" where I found a couple of wonderful little fun items ...

I could not resist this new book about the Celtic Gods & Goddesses. I can't wait to read it! ...


There was a sale on "Serendipity" soy candles ...

Some new items for Spring ... 

Holiday hand decorated slate coasters.
A hand sewn mermaid cushion. 
"Cat Lover's" pen set.

A pretty new blouse.

And, two new awesome scented soy candles ...

On the way home we stopped off at two more stores we both love - "Celtic Myth & Moonlight" and "The Gem on Penn" where I picked up these cool things ...
Sir Leo checking out the new Dragon themed Sabbat Astrology bag. 💗

A new addition to my Bastet altar ...

A large Bastet altar candle ...


A gemstone cage and fluorite stone. Fluorite helps balance emotions in people. Its energy imparts emotional stability to handle difficult situations with a clear mind, not overwhelmed by emotions. Fluorite stone balls are popular feng shui items.


Have a great week all!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer. I'd love to tag along and go to those shops. You always find the nicest things. I love the black cat candle holder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did also I know you would love our local shops!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that you finally got a weekend off - you certainly deserve it.
    I always like the unique things that you buy. The book really sounds interesting, the mermaid cushion is cute - and the bunny coasters are too beautiful to use.
    The candles are great (moon and star), but my absolute favorite is the Bastet altar candle holder. I love it!

    ReplyDelete