We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Mermaids, sweet mermaids!

 


Happy Saturday, all! With it being a holiday weekend, I decided to finally try and do a bit of baking using my new edible mermaid tails I picked up at our local Michael's Arts & Crafts Store. I baked a batch of confetti cupcakes which I plan to take along tomorrow for a family Easter dinner we were invited to. I also used some M&M's with seashells, starfish, and sea horses on them I bought this past week at "Cracker Barrel" ...


And, I baked two small vanilla cakes. The candy bits on top are actually fish-shaped.



Yesterday, one of my thoughtful co-workers surprised me with a small box of Lindt Chocolate Carrots and wished me a Happy Easter! ... 🐇

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love the decorations on your cupcakes and cake. I've never seen anything like them. How thoughtful of your co-worker to give you a sweet gift. Enjoy your family get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ! I really enjoy baking - it's fun and relaxing for me. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen M&Ms with nautical designs on them - they are so unique! You really did a lot of wonderful baking for the holiday weekend. I like the tiny fish on the blue cake. It looks like a vast ocean. And the mermaid tails are so whimsical.

    ReplyDelete