We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday odds and ends

 Greetings and salutations, friends! Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Sunday, our family gathered at my husband's cousin's home for a delicious ham and mashed potato dinner. I just had to snap a pic of my MIL's Cavalier King Charles, Tulip, and my husband's cousin's newly adopted Border Collie named "Spanky". . .



This week, I am working in another department for what is called a 5-Day Trial as part of a job bid for a first shift position. It is called the Packaging Department. At the end of the week, they evaluate how you did and if they think you would be a good fit. If so, you have the option to accept the job or decline. It has only been two days, so it is hard to say if I actually like it or think that I AM up to the challenge of learning a very 'in depth" job position. And, of course, my eye disability (amblyopia) will also come into play.

Tomorrow I am planning to meet my sister Aurora Skye for dinner after work. She works until 5PM and this week I work 6AM to 2PM. I have to admit, I really missed coming home early enough to enjoy the remainder of my day!

4 comments:

  1. Tulip has a happy smile and Spanky is very cute. For a dog 😸 Good luck with your trial position. I hope it works out for what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two bow-wows are beautiful. I've always liked King Charles spaniels - there is something regal about them.
    I sure hope things go well with your new endeavors in Jobland.

    ReplyDelete