We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Throwback Thursday!

Happy Thursday, my friends! Very recently, one of my Blogger friends, reminded me of just how much I love the soulful music of Motown! Gladys Knight & the Pips, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, Aretha Franklin, The Four Tops, The Ronettes, Martha & the Vandellas, The Supremes, The Platters, The Temptations, and so very many, many more great artists. I wanted to share one of my favs with you on Throwback Thursday! Enjoy ...

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting that! Good music lives on.
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for all the golden "oldies". Quality music seems to have completely vanished lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree - it has been vanishing for a long time now. lol

      Delete