We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Weekend eats 'n' treats

Blessed Sunday, friends! Well, it has been yet another hot and humid week here. I have decided to make the best of it and enjoy something that I have not had in a very long time - waffles and ice cream! ... 🍦


Yesterday, my sister Aurora Skye and I briefly ventured out into the nasty humidity and did a little local shopping at our usual haunts.

From The Mint Leaf ...

Seasoned pretzel bites.

Genuine Pressed Flowers necklace.

Demeter "Amethyst Petals" fragrance cologne. SMELLS WONDFERFUL!!

One of my absolute favorite places to shop is "The Stinkleberry Soap Company" - the proprietor never ceases to amaze me with her talent and creativeness! ...



These are her newest creations - Brambleberry Macaron soaps! ...


And, this Chocolate Berry Swirl ice cream cone! ... LOVE THIS!!


Some of her other recent creations ...

Of course, we just had to check out Yankee Candle Store's latest Autumn items ...



I found this pretty eye shadow pallet at the Ulta Store ...


And last, but not least, at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore I found the newest addition of "The Sabbats Almanac" which begins with Samhain (the witches New Year) ...

And finally, a  photo taken on Thursday evening of a pretty rainbow after one of our rain storms ...

Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Ice cream waffle sandwiches sound like the perfect treat to beat the heat. We got a bit of a break from the humidity. I hope you did, too. Shopping is another fun way to beat the heat. The macaroon soaps are so cute! Beautiful rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely rainbow.
    Wishing you a happy new month of August.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had waffles and ice cream in a very long time. That looks sooo good! I always like to see the unique items you find.in your local shops (the name Stinkleberry cracks me up). It's wonderful to know that autumn items are appearing.
    And that rainbow is beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The waffles and ice cream look amazing. Shopping fixes about anything....well, almost! LOL! You always find such interesting goodies.
    I really like the pressed flower necklace. What flower might that be?
    Fall isn't far off. Love everything autumn. My favorite season. Thanks for showing us all your newly acquired treasures. Fun!
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John! I am not exactly sure what kind of flower is in the necklace, but it looks to me like perhaps it is wild flower or something. :-)

      Delete
    2. Whatever the flower is....it's really nice. The color remind me of fall. Have you ever browsed this online bookstore (Llewellyn)? I've bought a number of paranormal books here. NIce folks to deal with. Lots of mystical, Goddess, Pagan, rituals,etc. Just browse through their products for what you're looking for.
      Paranormal John
      https://www.llewellyn.com/browse_subject.php?subject=72

      Delete