We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Weekend happenings ...

Greetings, friends! Yesterday, my sister and I took a trip to Shady Maple where we love to frequent the huge gift shop. They always seem to have the most unique items ...

Black cat earrings.


Real maple leaf encased in sterling silver with an amethyst gemstone necklace.

Real maple leaf encased in 24K gold with onyx necklace.


Cat face mood ring.

Mermaid earrings.

And for the cat's room ...

While there, we picked up a couple of food items at the Shady Maple Bakery ...
Pumpkin Whoopee pies.

As for the remainder of the weekend, I will do some cleaning and chill with my beloved fur babies!
Sir Leo playing hide and seek.

Miss Ginger cuddling on my lap.


Did someone say, "TREATS"??

And, last but not least, a special shout out to my friend Kyle - HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY, dude!


8 comments:

  1. We were thinking about wings at van reed. I heard they are good

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your newly acquired items remind me of autumn - cats, stars, moons, pumpkin whoopee pies.... and that wonderful maple leaf encased in silver reminds me of a piece of jewelry my mother had when I was a child. It was a real leaf, too, but not a maple leaf. And it looked like it was encased in bronze, but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you, Jon - FALL IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh....fall! My favorite time of year and Halloween my favorite holiday. You could probably guess by my name. LOL! I'm obsessed with the haunted house genre in reading. I really like your jewelry choices, especially the moon and stars earrings and the cat ring. Does the maple leaf hold a special meaning for you?
    Thank you for the pics of your kitties. That made my day (and it needed made!).
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, John - I am so glad that you enjoyed the kitty pics!

      The maple leaf has no special meaning in particular for me, but the name of the place I bought it from is called, "Shady Maple" and I think also maple leaves are EXTREMELY abundant here in Berks County, PA!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful jewelry. Too early for pumpkin, but we did have regular whoopie pies while in Maine as that is the official state dessert. Cute kitty photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete