We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, March 24, 2023

Fun Friday

Happy Friday! Anyone who has been following my blog for some time knows that I am absolutely obsessed with colored mascaras! With my skin tone being so light and also at my age, black mascara no longer looks good on me as it is far too dark and brown simply does not show up well. So, I began looking for alternatives. GOOD colored mascara is very hard to find and the products out there are either too expensive OR they are eventually discontinued.

The following is my list of the Top 5 colored mascara brands. 

1. Urban Decay Double Team Colored Mascara. One end is a Cream and the other is a Special Effect which makes the color really pop!


Urban Decay Double Team Colored Mascaras - Gonzo, Gold/Dime, Vice, Deep End, and Junkshow.

2. Colour Pop BFF Colored Mascara

Kiss 'n' Teal, Purple Prose, Right on Red, Yellow, Black on Black, Pink, Inc., and Blue Ya Mind.


3. Pat McGrath Dark Star Colour Blitz Mascara (Star Wars) 
Pink Mistique (on the left), Aquamarine Dream (on the right), and Ultraviolet Blue.

4. Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing Vegan Colored Mascara


Nebula (Purple)

Green

5. L'Oreal Voluminous Cobalt Blue Mascara

Have a Blessed day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Aurora Skye said ...
    Love the mascaras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about mascara, but the new colors look so soft and subtle - - a stark contrast from the old, harsh-looking black and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that cobalt blue color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty color and shows up quite well. I have gotten a lot of compliments about it. :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the colors! I'm all for colors! Good choices. I imagine it's fun rotating colors to coordinate with what you're wearing and the holiday/occasion. Keep the colors flowing.
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful range of colours, you are spoilt for choice :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete