We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Throwback Thursday ...

 

Having a little fun ...

I have been having a bit of fun with Google Images as well as my own personal photos using the Microsoft paint feature. I have added all kinds of cool and inspirational quotes ...



I guess you could say it is like a "mix 'n' match" kind of thing using various quotes and pics put together and allows me to be somewhat artistic I suppose. 💜

4 comments:

  1. The pics and quotes are wonderful. "A cat wants to see your resume" Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan Bryle said:
    these are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of fantastic quotes here - - in fact, I like every one of them. And those kitty and bunny photos are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon!! They were a lot of fun to put together and create.

      Delete