We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, July 14, 2024

This and That ...

Blessed Sunday everyone! Just a quick post for today. My mermaid and merman earrings from ETSY arrived this past week. They are a bit smaller than I thought they would be, but I really love them! ...

Mermaid playing a violin.
Merman playing a guitar.

Some fun stuff from Facebook using my profile pic ...


My new Colourpop "Sugar Pie" mascara also came in the mail ...

Yesterday, I finally got my (much overdue) hair cut ...

A couple of fur baby pics ...
Sir Leo

Sir Leo and Butterscotch

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. The earrings are cute - - I never heard of a merman. The bridal photo is gorgeous. And, of course, I love the kitties. That sweet smug look on Charlie made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete