We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, October 06, 2024

A Blast from the Past

Blessed Sunday, friends! Last night, I got a nice surprise while my husband and I were at the Sinking Spring VFW for karaoke night. I saw an old friend of mine from years ago - my friend Bruce! From our school days to graduation and seeing him off the day he joined the U.S. Navy (he is still serving in the Navy Reserves to this day). 

Back in the '90's, we all hung out together and we especially enjoyed attending our local karaoke nights at several different venues. This pic was taken at a place called, "Alley Oops" ...

THEN ...

Bruce, Judy, me, and our friend Dave - Circa 1996

And NOW ...

(2024)

Bruce always loved singing this song at karaoke so Bruce, this one is for YOU buddy! ...

Have a great rest of the weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment