We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lovin' it!


Tonight, I had the opportunity to use my new reiki bed for the first time since I bought it. I've just got two words to say, "Lovin' it!" 

It is portable so I can take in anywhere and it is designed to provide a lot of comfort for the reiki client. Not only is comfort extremely important for anyone receiving the reiki treatments, but it was so great to be able to stand while giving reiki instead of kneeling on the floor with an inflatable bed!

My friends Deb 'n' David

And, it was especially nice because I was able to try it out on a good friend of mine whose husband is also one of my reiki clients and someone I have actually known since we were teenagers. It is such a good feeling to know that you have helped someone to feel better without them having to take pain medications which are, in my opinion anyway, never a good long-term solution.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, Kim! And many blessings to you and your clients.

    ReplyDelete