We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Me and my shadow ...


It seems ever since we brought Midnight (a.k.a. "Scooter" as we have nicknamed him) home from the vet he has been especially "clingy" so to speak. With regards to mommy, he has been following me EVERYWHERE! Anywhere I go in the house, he is right behind me and underfoot. If I walk into the living room he is there, if I go into the kitchen he is there, the bedrooms and even the bathroom! When I take a shower he is sitting on the rug outside the tub. Last night, I did a load of laundry and (you guessed it) he was waiting at the top of the steps for me!



Now, he has always been close to me and I am by far the one he trusts the most and has chosen to bond with. I don't really mind so much as I can honestly say that I love this cat more than anything and he truly means the world to me.

Midnight sitting at my feet while on the computer

I am used to him being my "shadow" and he is definately the most loving, loyal kitty I have ever had; however, it is getting to the point that he is starting to make me feel somewhat guilty even getting the vacuum cleaner out to do my weekly cleaning - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment