We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Herb Cabinet

Lately, I have been doing a little organizing around the house. One of the projects I have wanted to get to for quite a while now is my herb cabinet.

I have been gathering herbs for my herbal cabinet for years ~ some of them had I bought from a cool place we used to have in our area called, "Peter's Naturals" and some I brought back from Laurie Cabot's store, "The Cat, The Crow and The Crown" when we visited Salem, MA a few years ago.


I even found some that were still in their bags from when I bought them. I really love using the little Mason jars to store them in and I finally got around to labeling them! 



You see, I have what you might call a "brown thumb" when it comes to growing plants and such, so it is much easier for me to just purchase my herbs wherever I can rather than try to grow my own.

Anyway, I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend - enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment