We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, February 08, 2013

Sending smiles to you ...

 
First and foremost, I truly want to send a HUGE "THANK YOU" to ALL of my friends whom have sent me so many touching and caring comments, thoughts and prayers! Your sincere friendship has touched my heart so very much and I want you all to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers as well, my dear friends!
 
This post is just my little way of bringing a smile your way as your friendship has most certainly brought a smile back to my face. I hope you all enjoy and Goddess Bless!
 
Some Cat Quotes
 

“A cat is there when you call her - if she doesn’t have something better to do.”
    ~ Bill Adler, American Writer
 
“Saying, ‘Either those cats go or I go’ may be words you’ll regret.”
   ~ Eric Gurney, American Writer
 
 
“The cat is such a perfect symbol of beauty and superiority that it seems scarcely possible for any aesthete and civilized cynic to do other than worship it.”
   ~ H.P. Lovecraft, American Writer
 
“At bottom, cats are like music. The reasons for their appeal to us can never be expressed too clearly.”
   ~ Lloyd Alexander, American Writer
 
“When cats condescended to adopt people, people got civilization”
   ~ George Will, American Columnist
 
“If man could be crossed with a cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat.”
   ~ Mark Twain, American Writer
 
 
“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and cats.”
   ~ Albert Schweitzer, French Physician and Philosopher
 
 
“The purr of a cat on a lap makes solitude endurable.”
   ~ Muriel Beadle, American Writer
 
“Her little cat soul implored some company, some friendship in a lonely world.”
   ~ Pierre Loti, French Writer

 

2 comments:

  1. sweet cat quotes! thank you! and hugs to you, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cat quotes ;o) Kim, remember, we are all here for you, always!! Big Hugs and lots of love ;o)

    ReplyDelete