We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Additions for Ostara this year

I would be terribly remiss if I did not share with all of you the beautiful birthday gifts which I received from my sister Robin this year for Ostara! I am so excited to be able to display them in my home and add them to this year's Ostara altar ...

A cute bunny votive candle holder
 
 and two adorable tiny ceramic scented candle bunnies, a box of scented tea lights and a  Yankee Candle "Bunny Cake" scented votive candle also!
 
 
I will treasure these very special gifts always! Along with these awesome treasures, my sweet mother-in-law gave me two decorative cereamic rabbits which I have adorned in my living room for Spring ...

 
 
 
 And, last but not least, I found a cool Yankee Candle Topper to decorate my scented candle jars ...
 
 
I don't know about you guys, but I have two different types of candles. The kind that I burn and the "decorative" candles which I keep strictly for the holiday celebrations and which will never be used for burning. The two tiny bunny candles will be my decorative candles and will remain that way so that I may enjoy them for many years to come!
  

4 comments:

  1. These are all so very special Kim! You have been blessed with beautiful treasures ;o) I am like you Kim, I have special decorative candles too ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and perfect for Ostara/Eostre.

    Unfortunately, I'm a burner.....if there is a candle it WILL be lit, decorative or not. What can I say? I'm a Leo and I like playing with fire, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable, I want to go out and buy some bunny ornaments now lol! I love your blog you have so much information on it. If you would like to follow mine that would be lovely, just starting out! It's http://www.astartemoonblog.com/, many blessings to you for a fabulous weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ostara is one of my favorite celebrations. Your additions are so barn cute. I thinkI should start working on my children's baskets.

    ReplyDelete