We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, May 09, 2011

Estroven: Peri-Men's Best Friend?


Heat flashes, cold night and morning sweats, mood swings - sound familiar ladies? Yup, you guessed it, perimenopause! Mine started a couple of years ago and it would get so bad it was to the point where my poor husband was practically wearing a coat in the house in the middle of summer because my body felt like such a sauna!

To be honest, I will be the first one to admit that I tend to be very skeptical when it comes to the "over-the-counter" medications and how effective they really are. But, I refuse to take hormone pills or therapy - way too many bad side effects (including breast cancer)!

I must say though that after I had used Estroven for only a couple of days, it surprisingly worked great and all I have to do is remember to take one pill twice a day!

It's made up of all natural ingredients, with no aritficial dyes, colors or preservatives, including: Vitamin E 30IU, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B-6 and B-12, Folate, Calcium, Selenium, Date Deed extract (Zizyphus spinosa) and Magnolia bark extract, Isoflavones (from Pueraria lobata root extract and GMO-free soybeans, Black Cohosh root standardized extract, and Boron.

According to the research I had done regarding Estroven, it "helps to naturally support hormonal balance with ingredients known to be good sources of phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are naturally occurring compounds found in many plants, including soybean, whole grain cereals, seeds, nuts and many herbs. Phytoestrogens have a structure similar to that of the estrogen product in your body and help support hormonal balance."

Although I know that there is no such thing as a "cure all" for everything and, of course, all women are slightly different in their body make up, it certainly beats taking hormone pills any day of the week! I would definately recommend trying this product to anyone suffering from the horrible symptoms of menopause.

No comments:

Post a Comment