We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Little Bit of Me-Time

This week, with my mother-in-laws' knee surgery, my husband has been staying with my father-in-law all week. She will be in rehab for a few more days and, Goddess willing she will continue to heal well there, so he will probably not come home until Sunday.

Now, please don't get me wrong, I really do love my husband, but it is so nice to have the house all to myself for a short time. I can chill out in front of the TV and watch all the movies that I haven't gotten to see yet or I can choose not to watch anything at all. I can lie back on the sofa and curl up with a good book in peace and quiet while enjoying the company of my kitty cats.


The only one not very happy about this temporary arrangement is my husband's cat, Kiki who is a tad confused as to why daddy hasn't been home every night to snuggle up with.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I do know what you mean about enjoying some alone time. It is nothing against the husband, just nice to be free to do anything or nothing. And nothing to feel guilty about. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete