We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, January 18, 2019

Back from nowhere

Hello, my dear friends and I hope the New Year is finding everyone well! As you can well imagine, I have been mad busy here as of late. Between job hunting, interviews, and such it has been pretty crazy. My mom and her dog are still staying with me although things appear to be coming along with getting her house back to livable condition.

On one of our trips to help her look for a bathroom vanity, we drove to IKEA last weekend and I found a cheap night stand for my bedroom as my old one finally fell apart.


I was also able to find a seven tier shoe rack through the Walter Drake catalog. So, I took the table which was placed in my bedroom and am now using it in the catio.


As well as a cool draft stop for the catio door ...


A sweet little surprise gift from my husband for an early Valentine's Day gift - a pair of cat feet socks for the crazy cat lady ... LOL!


And finally, I found a little mermaid bracelet on Etsy which was very inexpensive ...

The dog and Leo are getting pretty comfortable together this morning ...


Weather permitting (we have started to get the wintery mix again of snow and ice) I will be going to my friend Deb's belated work Christmas party since her hubby was not able to go with her. Looking forward to getting out and away from things for a night. Soon I will be getting things set up for Imbolg at the the beginning of next month.

This is the dress I plan to wear for the party ...


Have a great weekend ALL!

5 comments:

  1. Love your new nightstand and the shoe rack. I sure need one of those. You look beautiful in that red dress. Enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the braclett. And red dress looks nice on you.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see and read this post from you.
    It sounds as if life has been busy.
    Love the red dress, and your mermaid bracelet.

    Have a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you Kim! You look amazing in that dress! Have a great time! So sorry you're so busy! I understand! But, just to let you know, you've been missed! Love your new night stand and bracelet! Everything is looking great! I LOVE your socks! They are so cool! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice night stand looks like lots of storage. The draft stop and cat socks made me smile. Hope the Winter storm isn't bad in your area. You look amazing in that dress. Have fun at the party

    ReplyDelete