We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, January 25, 2019

Fun Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Well, yesterday I went to my favorite Wicca supply shop called "Celtic Myth & Moonlight" as I was getting low on a few things and in need of some stuff. While there, I picked up these items ...

The new 2019-2020 Witches' Almanac.

A couple of opalite stones.

Jasper and tiger's eye.

Aventurine.

Snowflake obsidian.

Rose quartz.

A cute little Irish charm that opens up to hold other small charms inside of it including tiny gemstones.

This Imbolc pillar candle was created especially for this sabbat and has a lovely hand-painted swan on the front of it. It is a new addition for our ritual this year.


I made a decorative choker necklace this week. It is a sun, moon, star, green man pendant and I added a little gold heart-shaped locket with a pink rose on it as well. 



I finally finished writing our Imbolg ritual ceremony last night.

And of course I have to show off Merlin's new kitty collar. He grew out of his kitten collar so I got him another one. It is blue with a bow tie on it. (Merlin factoid: Although I gave him the middle name of James because he used to climb the top of his kitty cage as a small kitten as if he were a gymnast in training, in part I also named after my favorite musician Jimmy Page).
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all the little goodies you found. Your new stones are gorgeous. And the necklace you made. I love it. Merlin is getting so big, and his collar looks so pretty on him. Perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool treasures you picked up. I love the black cat on the front of the almanac. The leprechaun hat is so cute, and I love your Green Man charm. Merlin looks quite dapper showing off his new collar. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest Kim, You definitely brought home some wonderful treasures!
    I love the choker that you created...so lovely.
    Merlin looks very handsome in his new collar...how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your new stones, a wonderful collection.
    They are all very nice colours too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some beautiful items Kim! Love everything! Well done on the choker you made! Love it! Merlin looks so cute! Give him a hug from me! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete