We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday morning montage

Happy Monday everyone!  It has been another busy weekend for us and my mother's house is slowly but surely coming along fine. We went grocery shopping yesterday and I took some pics of her new wall paint and rugs which are being replaced by her insurance from the flood. 

I bought this cute pillow at our local Kmart store... :)


A rare sight - both Tabitha and Sir Leo laying on the bed side by side ...

I picked up some snacks for this Saturday's celebration ...

Some pics of my mom's house from the contractors progress over the weekend. This is what the living room currently looks like ...


The living room closet.

The hallway rug.

The new bathroom floor.

The spare bedroom.

The green room which was my old bedroom when I lived at home.

The blue room which is my mom's main bedroom.

Leftovers (elbow macaroni in tomato & chili sauce) with beer- battered shrimp I made in the air fryer for dinner. Tonight, I am making shephard's pie. My mom always tells me that she will miss my cooking after she leaves to move back home when the crew is finished. I really do not mind - I have rather enjoyed cooking dinner for her. ;)

Have a great day all!!

8 comments:

  1. Always nice to see progress being done.
    That food looks yummy...thank goodness it's lunchtime here! You made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like things are going along nicely at your mom's house. Your new pillow is very cute, and the kitties on the bed are sweet. Your leftovers look yummy. I wish I had someone to cook dinner for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome to come to my house for dinner anytime! :)

      Delete
  3. I love Little Debbie's and even though I shouldn't have them, I manage to sneak them in once in awhile. Your mom's place is looking good. Almost had mine torn apart again, but turns out I was pretty lucky. Didn't have to be done. Oh your food looks so delicious. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your photographs of the progress being made on your Mom's house, it seems to be coming along very well.
    I do like the new pillow, yes, it does look cute!

    Hope your week is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new pillow! Your fur babies are so cute! Your mom's house is looking good! I wouldn't mind coming over for dinner! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over anytime, Stacy! I would be thrilled to have you, my dear!! Hugs!!!

      Delete