We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, February 15, 2019

Fun Friday!

Happy Friday, friends!  Well, I was having so much fun with the posts this week that I decided to extend my Led Zeppelin Valentine's Day Countdown to include one more day. Thank you all for joining me for the ride!

Yesterday, my mom and I had our traditional mother/daughter Valentine's Day breakfast which consisted of plain bagels with our favorite Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Whipped Mixed Berry)  and some Vanilla Cupcake Yoplait Whips! YUMMY DELISH!

(Special 'Thank You' to my dear friend and sister, Willow, for allowing me to borrow this gorgeous pic taken of her son Aiden eight years ago. -  I LOVE this photo!)


💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗


And from Brett, I got a pretty heart-shaped lapis lazuli gemstone necklace along with a really lovely card for Valentine's Day ...

Also, a cool ocean necklace that I ordered was delivered in the mail from a neat Esty site I came across a month ago (it came from Germany) ...


A pretty little mermaid scales bracelet from yet another Etsy site I liked ...

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Then as it was, then again it will be
And though the course may change sometimes
Rivers always reach the sea
Blind stars of fortune, each have several rays
On the wings of maybe, down in birds of prey
Kind of makes me feel sometimes, didn't have to grow
But as the eagle leaves the nest, it's got so far to go ...
~ Ten Years Gone

5 comments:

  1. Heart warming and beautiful photos dear Kim.
    What a lovely tradition that you and your mom share.
    That was a sweet photo that Willow let you share with us.
    Thank you for sharing the love, my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun filled Valentine's Day. Those whipped yogurts are so good. I love them. I also love Etsy. I find so many lovely little things. That lapis lazuli necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful Valentine's goodies. You had me at bagels. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! I am so sorry! I am really behind in blogging! I'm going to try to catch up this weekend!
    Your bagel treat with your mom looks so good!
    I love the heart pendant from your hubby!
    I love the treats you got yourself too! You find the coolest items!
    I love the picture from your friend! So cute!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs you've shared.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete