We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, February 24, 2019

My 55th Birthday weekend!


This was my 55th birthday weekend and my family and friends made it really special! On Saturday, my friends Kiki and Deb treated me to a birthday lunch at Applebees ...

My thoughtful gift from my lovely god-daughter, Kyli!

A gorgeous purplish-blue shaw and a gift certificate from my fav shop Celtic Myth & Moonlight from my Kiki-girl! 💟

After opening up my birthday gifts, the servers sang Happy Birthday to me and I had a brownie with chocolate syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.


THE GANG!!!


And today, my sister Aurora treated me to a very special birthday lunch at P.J.'s and then we went to our fav Barnes & Noble book store - after which we headed back to my place to open up my cool birthday gifts from her and we toasted with a delicious Angry Orchard beverage ...
An assortment of Yankee Candle tarts, a large jar of my fav scent Midsummer's Night, and a beautiful sister card! 💖


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    You sure have some wonderful people in your life to help you celebrate your 55th Birthday!!!
    You look young and beautiful!!!
    Happy Birthday Dear Kim 🍰🎁🎂🎈🎉
    Big Hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun celebration! Many Happy Returns of the Day and Many More to Come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic birthday you had. A great celebration. That ice cream looks so yummy and so do those Yankee Candles. Must look up those scents. You look wonderfully happy. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Happy Birthday Wishes.
    What a fun-time you had …
    Lovely post and pictures.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great birthday Kim! I loved all the pictures of your celebrations! Happy 55! You look amazing! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete