We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, March 13, 2020

Fun Friday (and an update)

Greetings, friends and Happy Friday to you! I have been meaning to publish this post all week, but things have been so crazy busy so I am using it in my Fun Friday post for today.

But first, little update on my mom. I took her for her follow-up appointment with her orthopedic doctor last Friday morning. He said that as far as he can tell, her cast is working just fine and she most likely will not need surgery on her right wrist so long as she keeps taking care of it as she has been and she will need yet another follow up in another two weeks. Fingers crossed. I wish to thank you all for your kind words of support!

After her doctor appointment, I needed to take her a couple of more places before going to work. One of those places was her local dollar store where I found these little goodies ...

I also tried a couple of more new meals from "Chef Jesenia's" menu ... all were very, very good! 👏
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie

Rosemary Chicken with yummy roasted potatoes - DELICIOUS!!

Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes.


💙💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜


And, a thoughtful little surprise from a co-worker yesterday - a Gertrude Hawk Chocolate Cat! It is almost too cute to eat - lol! Many "Thanks" to Joyanne!


Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your mom doesn’t need surgery. Fun finds at the Dollar Store and those meals look good. Have a good weekend and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete