We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Ostara ~ 2020

"The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground, she returns to us ..."
~ Big Thunder

Greetings, friends and Happy Saturday! Today, I spent the afternoon with my sister Aurora Skye. We had a very nice day catching up! So glad it is finally spring and the weather is gradually getting warmer as the days go on. 

I would like to share a few pics with you from Ostara ...
Our Ostara/Spring Equinox altar.

The basket of decorated eggs used to place around the perimeter of the circle during ritual.

Aurora and I enjoying our home baked spring cupcakes of strawberry and confetti cake.

The cats chilling out together on such a beautiful afternoon!

We enjoyed a delicious dinner of rosemary chicken and macaroni and cheese ...

And some yummy desserts including sourdough pound cake with chocolate ice cream and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (both baked by Chef Jesenia)!

Brightest Blessings all!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Ostara passed me by this year. I didn't even decorate. Now I am wishing I had, but I just had no interest.

    ReplyDelete