We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! So far (fingers crossed!) we have had three nice, sunny days here this week. Holding my breath for next week's weather because my husband has to travel to New Jersey for a week due to yet more work training.

Not much else really happening - nothing too exciting. Last weekend, while my mom and I were doing our usual "shopping" I found this cool little cosmic rubik's cube toy.


)o(     )o(     )o(     )o(     )o(     )o(     )o(     )o(     )o(     )o(

On Monday, we had another bad snow storm as was predicted and so my lunch plans with my sister Aurora at Flanagan's Pub had to be cancelled and rescheduled for Tuesday. Here are some pics from our lunch ...

My lovely birthday gifts from Aurora - a mermaid tail night light, Dragon's Blood Incense sticks, Feng Shui Incense Kit, a cute mermaid tail keychain, and an awesome scented candle called "Waterfall" ...


Posing for a quick pic with Chris Flanagan ...

My lunch was Flanny's Steak and Eggs Special ...


And, a crock of Creamy Italian Noodle soup - YUM!

My drink? Mermaid Water of course!


Then, my husband met me there for dinner later on that day. The mermaid necklaces were from both Aurora (the blue and silver one) and Brett (the gold and silver with pearl) ...


Have a blessed day all!

7 comments:

  1. So glad we could spend your birthday together 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that you didn't have to postpone your birthday celebration for too long. I hope we're done with snow for the season. As Italians say Basta! (Enough!) Your necklaces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fantastic rubic's cube. I love celestial themes. I'm glad you were able to have a nice celebration, despite the postponement due to snow. I hope you're done with snow for the season. (I'm hoping the same for myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely celebrations.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post Kim! Love your birthday celebration pics! Great gifts you got! I hope your hubby drives safe! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, the food looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete