We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, February 07, 2021

Sunday odds and ends

Well, more nasty, crappy weather on the way is predicted for today (it has already begun to snow and coming down really hard as I write this post) and two more rather bad snow storms to come throughout this coming week. GOD, how I just can't wait for this winter from HELL to be over!! We had only one entire day of warmer-ish weather last week after the first bad storm, but not enough to melt even a quarter of what we were slammed with. This weather really sucks ...


Moving on, I had a bit of time yesterday to set up my mermaid treasures. The merman statue I ordered arrived this past week  and I could not wait to display him along side my mermaid tealight holder ...  


A little ceramic mermaid bell that I found a few years ago at a flea market ...


I am still in the process of looking for a large starfish that a good friend of mine gave to me as a gift a long time ago, but I have not been able to find it as of yet.

Speaking of gifts, a very thoughtful co-worker surprised me with a beautiful crystal amethyst pendant on Friday night at work. Many THANKS to Rosa - I love it!


I have also been trying to work on my other blog, "Mermaid Tails and Dragon Treasures" lately as I had been neglecting it for a while due to lack of free time. The couple of snow days we had last week, if nothing else, atleast to allowed me some time to publish a few new posts. Since I was stuck in the house anyhow I tried to make good use of my time.

5 comments:

  1. Love your merman statue and all your other treasures! ❤🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mer treasures are beautiful and that little bell is so cute. I'm trying not to cry as I think about the snowy weather ahead this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks very nice.
    We too have had some colder days.
    The days are getting longer, Spring will be here soon.

    Stay safe, stay well, stay warm.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep safe and warm with all that snow!!! Love all your beautiful treasures Kim! Very thoughtful gift from your co-worker! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete