We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Birthday Weekend (Pt. 2)


Happy Sunday evening, my friends! First of all, I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT of sincere THANKS to everyone who wished me a very Happy Birthday! - you are THE BEST!

Yesterday, my sister Aurora Skye and I had a wonderful lunch at our local Applebees ....


Boneless chicken wings and a delicious tomato basil soup! ...

Along with a sweet birthday drink called a Blue Hawaiian ...


And for dessert, special gourmet birthday cookies!

Of course, I could not resist spending a little time with Aurora's fur baby, Pumpkin! LOVE those extra toes!!! 


I spent today with my mom and then earlier this evening, we enjoyed a special birthday dinner with my friend, Deb at P.J. Whilehan's Pub ...
.
Mom 'n' me.

My birthday gifts from Deb - two lovely mermaid statues, a cool pair of socks, and she and mom both treated me do a nice dinner as well ...

.
Tomorrow WEATHER PERMITTING, Aurora, her hubby, and I have reservations for an early dinner at Flanagan's Pub! I am off tomorrow and Tuesday then  go back to work on Wednesday - more time to spend with my fur babies ...
Leo and Ginger keeping warm (and yes, the glowing eyes to the back left belong to Butterscotch and Lady Tabitha).


Have a blessed evening everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Blue Hawaiian drink looks very exotic :)
    It certainly looks and sounds a great birthday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday you had Kim! Love your mermaid statues and the socks are so funny! LOL! Give your fur babies hugs from me! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful birthday weekend! I enjoyed all the photos. Good food and great company. I love that Blue Hawaiian drink, the mermaid statues, and of course all the fur babies. The picture of you and your mom is so sweet.
    Take care and have fun on Tuesday (I hope the weather is agreeable).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late Birthday! So glad I found your blog, always great to see a sister from the ULC thriving in life and faith.

    ReplyDelete