We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, March 26, 2021

Odds 'n' ends ...

Greetings everyone! As we head into the season of spring, I just wanted to share a new little holiday rubics cube I found last weekend while frequenting "Hobby Lobby" - it was too cute to pass up ...


And, a couple of pics while out and about with friends ...

My drink of choice - a Long Island Ice Tea! Yummy!


Also,  since it looks like it might be a good weekend to do a little spring cleaning, I began with my rather small bathroom closet last night. Next, will be both bedrooms and then the living room ...


Then afterwards, I may treat myself for all of my hard work with some sweet wine that my husband brought home for me from his work training in New Jersey last week ...


This one made me laugh ... LMAO!!! 

And of course, I get to spend some quality time with my cats ...


Speaking of cats and cuteness, just a little eye candy for you - some purr-fectly sweet pics I found on the net. I knew Davy Jones loved horses and owned many during his lifetime, but I never knew he was a cat and bunny fan!  ... Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I never heard of an Easter rubics cube. That is sweet and unique. I've been trying to do some spring cleaning, too, but it's a tedious task. I'm only managing to do a little every day.
    The "sweet bitch" Moscato is funny...and that last photo of Davy Jones with the blue-eyed cat is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year for Spring Cleaning :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Rubix cube is just too cute. The cleaning bug hit here and I cleared off the kitchen flat file and organized all the vitamins and supplements in a small, rolling cabinet similar to what you have in your linen closet. The wine label made me laugh. Oh, Davy Jones! The tuxie cat looks like the first cat I had as a kid! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete