We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday this and that


Blessed Sunday everyone. It was another busy weekend, albeit yet again very hot and humid - it also rained on and off a bit. I have been working on re-vamping and updating my current resume and reference sheet ...


Not too much new and exciting happening here lately. Yesterday, I had lunch and dinner with friends ...

Dave 'n' Deb at Flanagan's Pub ...


And also stopped off at Beverly Hills Tavern ...


and The Station at the Reinholds Inn ...

Later on, my husband and I went to the VFW of Sinking Spring for a nightcap when .unbeknownst to us it was their monthly Karaoke Night. Steve, the bartender, brought me a song book and a song request slip strongly encouraging me to get up and sing after 10 years! Wow, was I ever nervous ... lol


Anyhow, I agreed to sing ONE song so I sang Stevie Nicks' "Landslide." It was so nice to hear such kind and wonderful feedback from a few patrons and fellow singers in attendance. Before the end of the evening, Mary, who runs the karaoke and who is also a very talented singer in her own right, approached me about singing one more song. So I sang a pretty easy one - Nancy Sinatras' "These Boots Are Made For Walking."

Posing with our friend Walt who was all decked-out for the occasion.
.
As for this evening, I plan on doing some laundry, chilling out with my fur babies, and enjoying a nice glass of white wine which my husband picked up for me on Friday night. It has cool mermaid image on the bottle! 

Have a pleasant Sunday all from Merlin and the gang!!.

2 comments:

  1. Except for the rain, sounds like a wonderful weekend. Wonderful wine label and headbutts to Merlin and the rest of the clowder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that wine label :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete