We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, October 03, 2021

Monday odds 'n' ends

Greetings, friends! As usual the weekend goes by waayyy too quickly! This entire month is going to be horribly busy, but I did manage to get the Halloween/Samhain Tree up ...


Butterscotch and Leo approved ...


Some of the ornaments were ones that I had collected and added to the tree through the years, but most of them I bought a few years back at our local Pier 1 Imports store which, unfortunately, went out of business about two years ago ...

.





Ginger enjoying herself ...




Delicious Pumpkin Cream soda!

Saturday, we took my mom out to the Sinking Spring VFW for a BBQ Chicken Dinner fundraising event ...


The "chick magnet" himself, our veteran friend, Walt who was all decked out for the occasion! lol ...

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Your Halloween decorations are spooktacular. Looks like a good time at the VFW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Halloween tree and the cute little pumpkin on top. I used to go to Pier I Imports when I lived in Calif. but I think they have now gone out of business nearly everywhere.
    I never heard of pumpkin soda but it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Halloween decorations.
    Enjoy the month.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete