We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday This and That

Greetings all! This week is going to be an especially busy one so I thought that I would throw a quick post together beforehand.

My lovely new herbal (lavender) candle with amethyst gemstones I just picked up yesterday at "Soul Centered Wellness" - I bought one a couple of months ago and burn it every evening. The relaxing scent fills the living room and it lasts so long that I am still using it! ...


These gemstone bracelets ...

Garnet (my dad's birthstone I wear in honor of his memory), Rose Quartz, Amethyst, & Crystal Quartz, and Lepidolite (perfect healing crystal to help stabilize emotions, dissolve the pain of deeply felt wounds, soothe the heart, and reduce stress and depression).  

And a couple of new items found at "Celtic Myth & Moonlight" ...

A cool new eye glass case ...


Speaking of cats, I collect wine bottles with cats on them - here are the ones I came across at the local State Store last week ...

A new Pumpkin Bell deocration to add to my Halloween/Samhain Tree ...  




And, I am counting the days until Samhain & Halloween. In the meantime, I am preparing my altar room and getting my altar and ritual ready. Lots more to do ...  

3 comments:

  1. I like all of these beautiful items. My very favorite is that sleeping cat with the two crescent moons (it took me awhile to discern that it is a cat)- anyway, it's gorgeous. The eye glass case is beautiful. And I've never seen wine bottles with cats on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeping Ink and Ink on the eyeglass case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your new eyeglass case.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete