We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, December 24, 2021

Fun Friday!


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE! Well, last night I worked from 6PM until 2AM this morning and now we are off for company shutdown for their yearly cleaning until January 4th ... FINALLY! I have so much planned to get accomplished next week around the house - long overdue. 

Yesterday, I was getting ready to take a pic of Ginger and Butterscotch sunning themselves in the living room window when I saw our usual UPS guy standing in front of the window wearing a Santa hat paying them some attention. I saw him talking to them and "shushing" them (holding his index finger over his mouth) while smiling. I tried to get a pic of him with them, but the sun got in the way and washed out the pic ...



🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅











... (just a couple of my friend Renee's Christmas pics of Moose) ...


Renee adopted "Moose" from a local shelter just before his 8th birthday. She says, "Before we adopted him (just before his 8th birthday) he was a barn cat and shelter dweller. He's no longer afraid to brave the cold and explore with his snazzy sweater and the promise of a warm home. He'll never spend another Christmas outside or in a shelter wondering why he wasn't chosen. He'll always be my #1." ...


🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱




Have a Blessed holiday weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. You've been working such grueling hours. I'm glad you'll finally have some time off. I love the kitty photos - and, of course, all of the hilarious cat cartoons.
    Moose looks cozy in his sweater. I honestly don't think I've ever seen another cat wearing a sweater.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful, blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting some down time from work. Merry Christmas and Blessed Yule! 🎄

    ReplyDelete