We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

What's new ...

Last weekend while shopping around at Murdough's Christmas Barn, I found some new additions for the Yule tree. 


And, a box of Shiny Brite glass balls for my Samhain/Halloween tree for next year. They were marked down "as is" because some them had slight paint flaws, but none were broken. I only paid $8.00 for the entire box set ... I was very pleased. Afterall, I did not purchase them to resell or make money off of them, I just wanted them to decorate my tree.  🎃

I also bought these additions for my Mermaid Tree ...

And last, but not least, my mom's new wooden sled she used to help decorate her outside Christmas wreath.

3 comments:

  1. All the decorations are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations are so cute - and I really like those glass Christmas balls. You got them for a good price.

    I've been trying to leave comments on your previous posts, but kept getting annoying "error" messages. Hopefully this comment won't disappear.
    A pox on Blogger!

    ReplyDelete