We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 12, 2021

What's new

Greetings, friends! I have been working a lot of mandatory overtime at work and so I haven't had much time at all to post. Anyway, here is what's new ...

My friend Chef Jesenia from work surprised me with this cute Santa pen. Jesenia loves to collect all sorts of cool and different pens. 


On Friday before work, I ordered our usual Christmas dinner from "Around the Family Table." They prepare their own homemade food all year round and offer Thanksgiving and Christmas meals with instructions on how to heat up the dinners. The food is delicious and the proprietors are such nice folks. You do not pay for your dinners until you pick them up which is nice. Also, they have a small Christmas Tree set up on the counter and I was told to please take a handmade ornament as a THANK YOU to their valued customers. I chose this one ... 

I did a little last minute gift shopping today and bought this lovely rose-scented votive soy candle for my mom at "Soul Centered Wellness." It has rose petals and small rose quartz gemstones in it ...


Tonight I was finally able to finish my gift wrapping. I place them all underneath the Mermaid tree because the cats always enjoy laying underneath the living room tree - nuff said ...


I have another full week and four days to go until our annual company shut-down which is scheduled for the week between Christmas and New Year's. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Have a good week all and Merlin says, "Hello"!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you have to work such long hours - but at least you can look forward to the upcoming holiday break.
    That funny Santa pen made me smile.

    I think it's a great idea to order your Christmas dinner. My parents would occasionally order their Thanksgiving meal, and it was SO much easier than having to cook.

    Holiday "Meows" to Merlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dinners are so good! Well worth it! Holiday "meows" to your kitties from Merlin! ;)

      Delete
  2. Working extra hours to get the week off between Christmas and New Year's will be so worth it. The snowman ornament made me smile and your Christmas tree with all the gifts looks so beautiful. Meowy Christmas to your clowder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ, but the company isn't giving us that week because of working all of the mandatory OT, they always shutdown for cleaning the building that week every year.

      Meowy Christmas to your fur babies as well! :)

      Delete