We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Busy Birthday Weekend!

 


Greetings, friends! Although my birthday isn't until this Wednesday, I was able to celebrate this entire weekend. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was able to take a very rare Saturday off from "prison" and have a very memorable 58th birthday celebration.

Beginning with Saturday, I spent the day having lunch with my good friend of many years, Deb, and her hubby at our long-time haunt, Flanagan's Pub ...


Deb made reservations for dinner at a place in town called, "Third and Spruce" before attending a show which we had tickets for - a concert performed by "Get The Led Out" (an extremely popular Led Zeppelin tribute band). 



Kyle's mom, Julie and my friend Deb.


Posing with Kyle waiting for the show to start!



The acoustic set  singing "Going to California" and "The Rain Song".

GREAT concert! And, as for Sunday, I was very blessed to be able to spend the remainder of my birthday weekend with my seester, Aurora Skye. ... 

 We frequented our favorite shopping spots, then spent the rest of the day at my house chilling out. She surprised me with a bag of goodies ...

A large Yankee Chocolate layered Cake scented candle, and two votive candles.
A cute little mermaid doll, candle wax drip catchers, and a Yankee room spray.
A kitty cat scrub and a Dragon Journal!



Birthday cupcakes

And, last but not least, my birthday gift from hubby ...

Mermaid whipped soap with white starfish soap inside ...

Have a blessed week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday weekend! That's much better than just celebrating it on one day. I hope your (upcoming) birthday is joyous and filled with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You celebrated in style ...
    Lovely photographs.
    Happy Birthday Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! It looks like you had a lovely day. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete