We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, February 05, 2022

Just a word about my cat blog ...

Greetings, friends! I just wanted to let you know that I am still transitioning my cat blog from the old one to the new one. If you followed my old cat blog, you may notice a few of the same posts are now making their way onto the new one. BUT, I am only re-posting and updating the posts which I feel helpful or relevant to the new blog.

And, of course, I will be publishing some brand new posts in between the updated ones. Naturally, this will take me a lot of time to do. Thank you all and I appreciate all of your patience!

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your fascinating cat blog but haven't commented. Just wanted you to know I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon! I am so happy that you enjoy the new cat blog!! And thank you for being here!! :-)

      Delete