We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Sunday odds and ends

Today was my only day off as will be typical for a long, long time. So I spent the day with my mom doing a bit of shopping. On my way to her house, I made a pit stop down the road to "The Mint Leaf" for a couple of items. One of those items was this beautiful gemstone called "Blue Obsidian." The uses for this stone are:

1) It enhances communication and lingual skills.

2) It gives strength and patience.

3) Good for grounding and protection.

For more about Blue Obsidian click on this link: https://www.gemstonist.com/blue-obsidian

We frequented two different Dollar Stores - or should I say $1.25 stores NOW !

Some Spring decorations for the the front yard ...


A pack of fun removable tattoo's ... lol


And a cute St. Patty's Day hair bow ...


Have a good week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You always find fun and interesting things. The bunny pokes are very cute. Sadly, another day of freezing rain here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far all we are getting that I can see are squalls and flurries. Supposedly the temps are to go up this week, but who knows? Take care!

      Delete
  2. I like the hair bow :)

    Happy February Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete