We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, December 25, 2017

Heading out for Christmas Day ...


Good morning, my "deer" friends! Well, they were calling for up to two inches of snow overnight here in Reading, PA, but it looks as though we only got a dusting (FINE with me - lol). It is very cold and windy and I am getting ready to venture out to spend the day with relatives. 

When I get home, I will be able to spend my quiet time with my fur babies and snuggle up and stay warm with them for the remainder of the evening. Until then, I gave them their kitty presents - a few yummy Greenie cat treats. They love these things ...



The morning dusting ...


I wish you all a happy, blessed day enjoying holiday time with family and friends! :)

4 comments:

  1. We got more than a dusting so a quiet day planned. Fine by me. Enjoy your time with your family. Headbutts to all the kitties. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your kitties so much!
    So nice you get to spend a cozy evening with them.
    We had a cold night, but never any snow here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great day Kim!! Lots of kitty hugs to your fur babies! Much Love Kim!

    ReplyDelete