We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The day after ...


Happy Tuesday all, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday celebration! Welcome to my "day after" post. You know, tons of  delicious leftover ham, filling/mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, homemade cookies and all sorts of yummy deserts!

Along with the leftover goodies, I also took a few little pics from yesterday's festivities ...
How blessed are my kitties to have so many friends and family to remember them at Christmas time? 

Looks like Leo liked his new pillow, although he may have been a bit confused and thought he was looking into a mirror.

My mom's dog, Brandi also enjoyed the day opening her gifts ...


And my MIL's King Charles Cavalier, Tulip, also had a good day ...
Looks like someone borrowed Tulip's comfy  new gift blanket to take an after dinner nap.  :)

Mom 'n' me

With all of the extra food from yesterday, I think we will all be eating ham in some form or another for the next two weeks! LOL!

~Brightest Blessings ~

5 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a lovely Christmas. Freeze some of that ham for beans-n-cornbread later on. ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun celebration. How fun for all the pets to be included. Ink always loved being part of the action and walking on all the wrapping papers. Enjoy the leftovers. Means less cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love when the pets get gifts too!
    ours were running around playing with their toys, some wrapping paper and of course, sitting in empty boxes for most of the day, lol
    the pillow is so cool!& that comforter looks super cozy to me too.
    You, your mom and Brandi look festive and happy!
    big hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful post Kim! Looks like all the fur babies got some real great gifts! Love the pillow! LOL! Enjoy the ham! I love ham!! Really love the photos! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete