We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 17, 2017

This 'n' That ...


Blessed Sunday everyone, hope all is well! Yesterday, I finished all of my holiday shopping. My sister Aurora Skye and I spent a lovely day together having lunch and doing a bit of last minute shopping around town. Among the places we went to were T.J. Maxx where I found a cool set of earrings (after all, one can never have too many earrings, you know) and A.C. Moore. 

Star and crescent moon earrings


And of course, we always spend time and money in our local Barnes & Noble bookstore where I picked up a couple more cat magazines and some bargain books ...


Latest issue of Reiki Magazine

Fictional book about mermaids - can't wait to read this one!



And also a word search table book ...



Oh yes, and we had our holiday Christmas party luncheon at work this past week. Our Unit Managers treated us all to a catered Italian food buffet! It was delicious, you can not go wrong with Italian cuisine eh?! :)



Have great rest of the weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. Fun shopping trip. Cool earrings. I didn't know there was a Reiki magazine If it's not too crazy at this mall on Mon. maybe I'll run into BN to pick it up. I'm a Reiki Master and no one in our Reiki group has ever mentioned the magazine. I want to show it to my Reiki Master/Teacher/Master of Masters. And so nice of your managers to treat you to a holiday lunch. Everyone loves Italian. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have too much reading material! Pretty earrings and Italian is always a good bet. I hope the rest of your year is filled with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book and magazine selections. My favorite, though, is the coworkers' group photo. What are the odds that most of those pictured would show up in party hats? The law of averages sometimes generates extraordinary events --that's physics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earrings Kim! Beautiful! Great books you picked up! That mermaid one is cool looking! Love your work photo! Treated to Italian!!! Yummy! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete