We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, July 23, 2018

A Monday smile!

Good morning friends! Not much happening here today so I thought I would post a fun clip for you all. As you know, I went to see a rock concert last Saturday night and once again, serendipity stepped in! While we were watching the opening band for Weezer, I turned to my husband and said, "I would love to see the group Green Day opening up for these guys instead." So what happened? During the song, "Happy Together," Weezer began singing a Green Day song. And so it reminded me of a really good parody of another Green Day song, "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" sung by the talented comedian Tim Hawkins called, "The Wife Song (Things You Don't Say to Your Wife)." I just love this clip! Hilarious!! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for the Monday smile. Just got in, had a bite to eat, and this made my evening. Never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smile Kim! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that song was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for your kind comments to your friend who shares my maiden name.

      Delete
    2. You are more than welcome, CJ! Happy to help!!

      Delete