We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, July 08, 2018

A Quick Sunday post ...



Greetings friends! Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day here - nice warm breeze and the temps in the high 70's to low 80's ... my idea of a perfect day, a wonderful break from the 100's and I was in total heaven! The family cookout was delightful and we all had a great time. As well as it being a belated Fourth of July gathering, we also celebrated my husband's cousins son's 13th birthday with a delicious ice cream cake ... yummy! I ate like a pig of course, but enjoyed it. Besides, I can always work it off  this coming week. ;)
Happy 13th Birthday, Weston!
As we were leaving to go pick up my mom and MIL, we noticed the 93.3 WMMR truck (a popular Philadelphia radio station) and DJ'S parked in the parking lot of the Classic Harley Davidson dealership directly across the street from our house. I turned on the car radio to find out what was going on. This was it ...
"Saturday's Dealer Demo Ride Event" held at the Classic Harley Davidson dealership/showroom - From Monster Trucks to Food Trucks to Pin Striping to Philadelphia's 93.3 WMMR on-air live show to Calendar Girls, and live music, they had a little of everything and we're scheduled to go until 4:00.


You can see the WMMR tent set up in the background to the left.




It is kinda funny that they were holding an event there with WMMR since I just happened to mention them in my post about Greta Van Fleet yesterday (and considering that I had written yesterday's post the night before) ... lol! 

4 comments:

  1. It was beautiful out yesterday, wasn't it? And it's nice again today, too. It's my day to eat like a pig. Haven't been to TGIF in a long time. Only problem is their food is high in sodium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temps here are warm but not stifling...thank goodness!!!
    Didn't know you were psychic ;)
    Glad you had a nice time with family.

    Hugs Dear Kim 💮❤💮

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! You fore told the future Kim!
    Happy Birthday to your husband's cousin's son! Glad everyone had a great time! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete