We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, July 27, 2018

Fun Friday!


Yesterday, my friend Deb had a day off from work and suggested we spend the day together having some fun. So, along with her adorable grandson, J.J. we started out late morning and we all had a great day!

Deb 'n' J.J. This kid is the best behaved child I think I have ever seen. He hardly ever fusses, he eats very well, sleeps through the night, and ALWAYS smiles all the time! He is a very happy baby and grandma Deb simply loves him to the moon and back.

First, we headed to the local Dollar Tree Store to pick up a few little items. I bought a pack of blank sunflower cards and these chimes ...



Then on we drove to the Park City Mall in Lancaster, PA. This is a pretty large mall with all kinds of cool stores in it! Most of which we do not have closer to home at our own local malls. We decided to have lunch at the T.G.I. Fridays Restaurant located in the mall ...

We each had a Strawberry Iced Tea with cut strawberries in it.

We also split four Cheeseburger Sliders & Soft Pretzel Sticks.

Mermaid Statue for my bathroom on sale at Boscov's.


These nice short-sleeved tops where on sale at JC Penny. I never thought I would ever be able to get into these sizes ever again ... 




We also found some neat products at one of the beauty stores ... a large circular styling brush, some colored mascara and eyeliners and the like. Deb loves to buy most of her clothing at the American Eagle Store and bought some items there as well. The blue top she is wearing in these pics is one of them she got there.


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND FRIENDS!!

7 comments:

  1. J.J. is a cutie pie. His tiny sandals are adorable. So nice to have a day out and a good time with a friend. Hope you're ok. Heard about bad storms and flooding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are fine in the area of Berks County that I live in, but you are right about some very bad storms and flooding in other places around here. Thank you for asking! :)

      Delete
  2. Some great fun and some fantastic buys. I love your little mermaid. It feels good to get back in those sizes again, doesn't it? Imagine how I felt when I went from a 3X to an XL. What a feeling! Those ice teas at TGIF are so yummy, aren't they. We had dinner at our local TGIF about two weeks ago, and I had the same tea. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that tea is really delicious! I think a lot of their food is fattening which is why my friend and I "split" the meals, but I guess once in a while it is okay to treat ourselves, right?

      Delete
    2. It's definitely okay to treat ourselves. Our leader tells us that all the time. Their food is fattening, yes, but even the veggies and grilled chicken are so loaded with sodium that it's unhealthy. I chose the broccoli and I couldn't eat it. Too salty. They have quite a reputation for high sodium foods. Nothing really healthy on their menu.

      Delete
  3. I can almost hear it in your writing what a great time you had with a friend. An adorable and well behaved child. Lots of goodies and good food...what wh not to like!!!
    Glad you had a great time Kim!
    Love the tops BTW!!!

    Hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day you had out! JJ is adorable! Love the clothes you both got! Very pretty! The food looks so yummy! Big Hugs Kim!

    ReplyDelete