We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 16, 2018

A Blessed Yule!



Greetings, my friends! As planned, my sister Aurora Skye and I held our annual Yule/Winter Solstice ritual at my place and then joined our good friend Lady Sabrina Rhiannon and her coven later in the early evening. Here are some pics from yesterday.


After our ritual celebration, Aurora and I exchanged our gifts to one another ...



With the leftover yarn I had after making her hubby's Pittsburgh Steelers scarf, I made a small kitty blanket for their cat, Pumpkin. She sent me these pics of her enjoying it ... 😻


Lady Sabrina Rhiannon's Yule tree and her ritual altar.

Aurora and I exchanged gifts after ritual with her coven and our friends as well ...

... and we all received goody bag gifts from Lady Sabrina Rhiannon filled with seasonal treats and special hand-crafted jewelry.

We enjoyed lots of yummy food ...


And I took some after ritual pics for us all in front of the beautifully decorated fireplace ...

Aurora Skye, Sara, Debbie, Melissa, Lady Sabrina Rhiannon, and me.


And last, but not least, a pic of Lady Sabrina Rhiannon's doggie Dixie chilling with her hubby Joe on the couch.


Needless to say, it was a much-needed day of fun and enjoyment for all of us!

Here's wishing everyone and very Blessed Yule!

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so festive and everyone having a good time. The kitty blankie fits Pumpkin to a T. A Blessed Yule to your and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, it does my heart good seeing that you all had such a good time! I love seeing people happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Blessed Yule Kim! I so love this post! How beautiful! I love the blanket for Pumpkin! So cute! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post.
    I enjoyed seeing all of your photographs, everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful celebration you all had.
    Great photos filled with happy people and fur babies🐱🐈😻

    Hugs 🎄🎅🎄🎁

    ReplyDelete