We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, December 17, 2018

Monday This and That

Hello all - only a quick post for today. First, I just wanted to share the lovely Yule treasures I received from thoughtful family and friends ...


Books, candles, and a few other very nice things!

An awesome money/luck spell kit.


This was the gift bag from Lady Sabrina Rhiannon filled with more magickal items. The bag was so cute, it looks like two candy canes sticking out of the top of the bag, but actually they were attached to the top half of the bag.


This is a specially made chakra pendant created by a Native American friend of Lady Sabrina Rhiannon's. We each received one of these beautiful pieces and it is made with genuine gemstones which correspond to each of the seven chakras. It is a Tree of Life.

These wonderful gifts were from my sister Aurora Skye ...

Cool mermaid measuring spoons for the kitchen.

A Chesapeake Bay Candle New Moon incense and stick holder set.  I am saving this for a special occasion.

I saw this mermaid moon necklace on sale and decided to get it. It is a waxing gibbous symbolizing the moon phase on the day I was born. It charges in the light and then glows in the dark for hours.

In other news, we are going to try to make reservations for a Christmas dinner with my mom and extended family for next week at a nice fancy restaurant called The Hitching Post located right behind my house. We went there for Mother's Day dinner this past year and the food buffet is really good.

Not sure if I will be able to post at all the rest of this week. Things are still so very hectic here and to add to things, our tankless water heater went last night and we have no hot water at this time. We have to call to see if or what can be done to fix this problem ... please wish us luck!

Have a good week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the very best of luck, my dear Kim.
    Such a bounty of lovely treasures.
    Hopefully all will quiet down and peace of mind will return to you and to your mom.

    Hugs and Blessings ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very thoughtful friends and family. The gifts are beautiful. The mermaid measuring spoons are so unusual. Wear your lovely Chakra pendant and moon phase necklace in good health. The moon phase is so cool! Hope your hot water problem gets resolved quickly and inexpensively. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your gifts look great.
    Hope you get the water problem sorted.

    Take care, my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such amazing beautiful gifts Kim! I truly love them all! Love that moon pendant too! Gorgeous! I am so sorry about the hot water! Thinking of you!! I truly hope it gets fixed quickly and cheaply! Big Hugs and Lots Of Love!

    ReplyDelete