We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Happy Saturday!

Hello, my friends! Just a couple of holiday happenings - last night I had dinner with my friends Dave and Deb at our local VFW where I recently became a member. I love this place. The people are always very friendly, the atmosphere is pleasant, food is good, and it is a fairly inexpensive place to just chill out with good folks! ...

Tonight I will be attending the Ugly Christmas Sweater event at The Station at Reinholds Inn - should be fun! 
*******************************


3 comments:

  1. Have fun and Merry Yule 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs and good funnies too, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great funnies and great pictures! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete