We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wordless Wednesday

(Randall Herman Meisner born March 8, 1946)
One of the main reasons that I picked this particular song to post today is because it makes me think of my beloved dad - this was always one of his favorite songs. If you listen closely to the lyrics, you will understand why it is such a beautiful song. I liked it as a kid, but never really appreciated it until I got much older. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I remember a friend singing this song at a wedding. He was marrying my wife's lovely cousin in the mid-'70s. It is good to hear it again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Geo! And this is not an easy song to sing either. :)

      Delete