We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Family Affair

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are keeping warm and safe! We got hit with a snow storm this past Tuesday, but the good news is that we did not get near as much as they were predicting we would - atleast not this time around!

Yesterday, my sister Aurora Skye and I held our annual Yule/Winter Solstice celebration. It was an enjoyable afternoon filled with ritual, exchange of gifts to one another and some much needed quality sister time ...

A few pics from the day ...


My awesome gifts from my thoughtful sister. Among them, a beautiful sand dollar ornament with a mermaid on it. What a lovely addition to my Mermaid Tree! 💚💓

A pair of pretty rhodonite earrings, a cute kitty decoration that looks a lot like Sir Leo, a couple of skin care and beauty items, a large Village Candle jar, and a beautiful and unique card made with a real fern used on the front of it! Very cool!


Aurora enjoying one of her gifts from me - a large Alpine Mint scented Yankee Candle ...


We had such a good day! I am indeed very blessed to have her in my life!


A last pic of the Mermaid Tree donned with my new mermaid ornament!


With all my heart, I wish everyone a very safe and happy holiday!

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS ~

 Lady Caer Morganna

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to winter! I love the idea of having a yule/winter solstice celebration! The gifts you exchanged are lovely.

    The mermaid sand dollar is so beautiful. I used to scour the beach for sand dollars when I lived in California. I had a large collection of them, but they're all gone now. I have no idea whatever happened to them.

    ReplyDelete